Roasted Beetroot & Horseradish Relish Terrine
Beautiful to behold
Incredibly easy to prepare in advance
- 75g Radnor Preserves Roasted Beetroot & Horseradish Relish
- 150g Sunkissed Tomatoes
- 150g Feta Cheese
Rocket Leaves, Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- Line four ramekins with clingfilm; make sure there is enough clingfilm to hang over the sides.
- Place a layer of sunkissed tomatoes, skin side down, at the bottom of each ramekin.
- Cover the tomatoes with a similar amount of feta cheese.
- Next, spread a layer of Roasted Beetroot & Horseradish Relish
- Add another layer of feta cheese
- Finish with a layer of sunkissed tomatoes.
- Cover with the remaining clingfilm and place a weight on the top (eg an empty ramekin dish) to press down the layers.
- Leave in the fridge until required.
To serve, unwrap the top layer of clingfilm, place a plate on top of the ramekin and invert. Remove the ramekin and remaining clingfilm, circle the terrine with rocket leaves and drizzle with fig balsamic vinegar.
To buy Roasted Beetroot & Horseradish Relish, click here